Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thank you....

Thank you for your prayers everyone.

Kodiak you asked how I am doing...

It is really hard to say, most of the time I am okay, sad but happy at that same time and other times I find myself with eyes clouded with tears in some random thought about what could of/should have been. I know that this is not were my thoughts should be and I quickly try to adjust because in my heart I know Dad is laughing and dancing in heaven and has never been happier.

It is just a bit of a roller coaster, I actually have been struggling with writing a blog because I didn't want to read what I had written before, even though it wasn't detailed for you it still brings back the emotions of the days prior and the last few weeks after and they are sometimes easier to ignore.

3 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I am still praying for you and your family. The hurt of the physical separation of your father being taken home will diminish with time, but it will never fully go away until you are reunited with him in heaven. What a joyous day that will be.
Don't guilt yourself for missing him, but try to enjoy the memories that pop into your head. God bless.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Kodiak said...

Thanks for the update. We will continue praying for you and your family especially through the holidays.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I lost my dad back in 1995 and still have those teary eyed moments. Times that I just wished he was here to talk to about a problem or share some good news with him. God will continue to comfort you. Remember to allow yourself to grieve and don't be too quick to pull yourself away from those moments that you feel sad and want to cry. You shouldn't live in those times but you are feeling those things for a reason. Allow that process to happen. You are in my prayers, be blessed beyond belief today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home