Thursday, August 25, 2005

Psalms 121:5-7, The LORD watches over you; the LORD is your shade at your right hand, the sun will not harm you by day nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm, he will watch over your life; he will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

School starts tomorrow. Kids are all packed up and ready to wake up early and get a move on to the bus stop. I know that God is watching them always but my prayer is that they all realize he is with them and will guide them through their days.

"Thank you loving us and keeping your promises Lord"

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger wowgirl said...

My little ones are just starting preschool next week...back to school time is hard... I'm not lookin forward to next Tues...I will say a prayer that God watches over your little ones and shows them in small delightful ways how he is all around.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Love that scripture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home