Wednesday, November 02, 2005

LAZEY WAY OUT....COPY OF AN OLD BLOG OF SASSY/AMY

A little about me.....

favorite color is Purple
favorite food is Chocolate (sad but true)
I have one son, Brandon, who is 11 years old
I have 5 brothers ~ Scott, Micah, Brian (Scott), Todd and Greg
I have 12 neices and 14 nephews (some are not "technically mine" because of divorces but I still love them and they still call me Aunt Jenie)
I have 1 cat, JoJo and 1 dog, Midnight
I own a Condo
I was born November 8th in Westerville, Ohio
My parents are divorced but my step dad is a huge blessing
Dianne is my middle name
I dislike scary movies
I have issues, let's just leave it at that, LOL
I love diet coke
I love Spaghetti's and Chilli's
I have a lot of clothes but I only wear the ones that fit (which isn't much right now..lol)
I was born again in October of 1996 at New Life Community Church in Gahanna Ohio
I just started attending Newsong, so far so good.
Dreams for the future~ Serving God in anyway possible, still awaiting direction
What i am doing right now...blogging
What will i be doing after i am done...work

My favorite bible verse: "LET THE MORNING BRING ME WORD OF YOUR UNFAILING LOVE, FOR I HAVE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU. SHOW ME THE WAY I SHOULD GO, FOR TO YOU I LIFT UP MY SOUL. PSALMS 143:8"

My life motto... "The true call in life is not what we can do for ourselves, but what we can give of ourselves to others."

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

great post, always a good thing to help people get 2 know you!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Russell said...

So are you saying you love Chili's the restaurant, or Chili's as in multiple versions of chili? :)

I like both!!!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger loved truly said...

I was talking about Chili's the restaurant but I do like Chili also. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home