Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Simple words Powerful meaning

As I got to work late this morning and felt rushed and pressured and in general just in a bad mood, God spoke up and greeted me. I had to stay in the car and listen to this song. I closed my eyes and just listened, sang and prayed. It was great!

Funny thing when I pulled into the spot, I am positive I parked next to a big black SUV, but when I got out of the car to go in to work the parking spot on the passenger side was empty. I never heard the car pull off, they are not that quiet are they??? Or was I singing so loud that I drowned out a car??? Oh well - Praise God anyway anywhere. :) Have a good day.

Come, Now is the Time to Worship
Written by Brian Doerksen


Come, now is the time to worship
Come, now is the time to give your heart
Come, just as you are to worship
Come, just as you are before your God
Come

One day every tongue will confess you are God
One day every knee will bow
Still the greatest treasure remains for those
Who gladly choose you now

5 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Isn't it funny the things that God will use to bless us right when we need it. I can't tell you the number of times that I have been on my way into work all frazzled, and then God gives me an opportunity to worship Him. Isn't God great! B4T

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

perfect way to start your day. I try to leave a few minutes early so I can do just that every day!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger michelle said...

we sang that song Sunday in church and it was great! well actually it was AWESOME! It is nice to spend some time with our Creator! :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

That is an awesome song. It is convicting.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Kodiak said...

In the quiet, God speaks!

It's been a long time coming but I finally added you to my buddies list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home