Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas is upon us....


I love this time of year. :) Time with God...Time with family and friends...decorating the house....driving around town to see lights...shopping (this is the only time of year I enjoy that). But I also enjoy taking the time to give back.

Here is a link to a site that if you are looking for a way to help out someone in need. Hugs and Hope is an NP Organization that helps terminal children and siblings of terminal children who's parents need a little extra help in getting Christmas taken care of. (or birthday presents, financial support, "Happy Mail" and much more) Check it out... http://www.hugsandhope.com/elf.htm

As mentioned this not just something you could do at Christmas time, if you are interested they have things going all year long.

Have a wonderful day!!! Until next time....

4 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I can't agree more. God bless you during this HOLYDAY season.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger loved truly said...

SS - HOLYDAY...I like that. Thanks, same to you and yours.

All - Sorry about really bad grammar in that last post...Not my best subject and definately stink at it when I'm in a hurry.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Wonderful thoughts! I love this time of year for a lot of the same reasons especially all of the easy opportunities to share Jesus. B4T

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Thanks for sharing...enjoy your Godly time. He is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home